Thursday, December 2, 2010

Freak out


So, I just realized that I'm freaking out. Maybe not on the outside, but definitely on the inside. (In the last two sentences, I had to back space multiple times because I couldn't spell correctly, which is how big this revelation is.)

Why am I freaking out, you ask? I'm closing in on my last set of exams for my last semester on campus, before moving home to student teach at a public high school. After I make it through student teaching (because I haven't even let myself dwell on the fact that I might be a total failure with it), I will graduate and move out into the real world. Yay real world.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm excited about graduation and attempting to start my own violin/viola studio, but I'm terrified about getting there. I'm freaking out inside because I absolutely don't know what's going to happen. I hate not knowing what's going to happen. It's a trust thing because I don't have any control over anything at all.

It's not something I can do by myself. I know that. But it hurts to acknowledge that. Right now, prayers would be appreciated as I move through this transition phase of my life. Transitions are always a little bit scary, even if they are longed for and hoped for. God is my Rock and my Refuge. Pray that I run to Him, every time I desire to freak out for the next two months.

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you. You are the beautiful, talented, gracious daughter of a beautiful, talented, gracious Creator. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are on my heart, beautiful friend. and in my prayers.

    sending love. xo

    ReplyDelete