Saturday, January 3, 2009

You think YOU'RE lazy?

A conversation via Google talk, Mom had with me while I was sitting at my computer upstairs.


Mom: Hana, could you please call Daddy and ask him to get on google talk, or come up here?
Thanks

Hana: ROFL
ok

Mom: what are you ROFLing about?

Hana: oh the irony
you IM me to ask me to call Dad

Mom: at least you didn't call me lazy.

Hana: ROFL
I'm calling home
don't pick up

Mom: do you think he'll answer?

Hana: possibly
congrats you two...Mom is officially now lazier then Dad...

He picked up. He came upstairs. It was epic.

2 comments:

  1. That is... amazing. ROFL.

    My word verification is "dustious". BAHA. Do with THAT what you like. Dustious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! Thats really funny. I was just hanging out with some good old friends of mine, and they were calling each other one the phone.

    ReplyDelete