Saturday, October 25, 2008

tagged...

Flame tagged me. Six random things about myself. w00t.

1. I jammed my finger on the fifth attempt to catch it. I'd caught it all four previous times. I'm now on a type of "bedrest" from violin and all musical instruments besides the radio.

2. Boone's weather has suddenly gotten colder and blustery-er and I've suddenly gotten more cheerful.

3. I keep spacing out, and I really don't have any reason to.

4. The eyelashes on my right eye are shorter/more stunted in growth then the eyelashes on my left eye because of a habit I've had since I was a baby.

5. I hate writers block.

6. I wish this number was seven. I like the number seven better then six.

I only have four people who read this blog...and they've all been tagged before. Sooo, I tag anyone who decides to read this blog. :)

1 comment:

  1. I thought I commented on this. Apparently not.

    There.
    Commented.
    :-P

    No, really, I do hope your finger gets better soon. Even though I still think it's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete