Sunday, March 22, 2009

Weekends


There is something about a Sunday night. It's rather dubious because you are about to plunge back into the hectic craziness of the week, and yet, sometimes, if the weekend's been nice, it doesn't feel like it's really over.

On Saturday mornings I sleep in till about 9 or 10ish. There was the time when I was getting only 6 hours of sleep a night, and then Jill and I would sleep till 11 most mornings.

Normally on a Sunday morning I will read PostSecret (after going to church, so I guess it's more like noonish that I read it). I enjoy reading these simply because every sunday I can connect with a couple of them and every sunday I read a couple that I can't believe someone feels embarrassed about.

On another note, I'm in love.

With a Dodge Caliber.

Go look it up.

Wow.

May God bless your week as you plunge headlong into the mire.

1 comment:

  1. YOU are in love with a CAR? Are you sick? I thought that was my thing. :-D

    That car's not even sexy!

    ReplyDelete